Sunday, 18 October 2015

WH40K Imperial Knight: Arise Sir Diddymus!



Here is the result of watching the Labyrinth movie one too many times and spending a few too many hours gluing and painting, I give you Imperial Knight Sir Diddymus of the house Terryn:


The Nobel Sir Diddymus of the House Terryn
Not just for for chopping up Titans, also very good at eviscerating Space Marines 
   
The view of Sir Diddymus from a Dakka Jet
Some guys do just want to see the world BURN!
  
 I have sworn with my life's blood, none shall pass this way without *my* permission! 

I (Simon) love painting the bigger model kits, there is just something about these large models that is just awesome to behold once the are completed. Sir Diddymus is my first Imperial Knight, and I plan to build and paint a lot more in the future.

One of my favourite parts is the fade on the armour, I don't use an airbrush when painting these. Instead I use a gradual fade of colour, water and several custom made paint brushes I have created. 

That's all for now, you can see a high quality photo of Sir Diddymus HERE on Simon's Deviant Art page.






Artwork ©Simon Breeze/Cimmerian Studios 2015